Can not specify multiple roots in Rails 4 · Issue #10494
Routing The Odin Project
Rails Tip #5: Authenticated Root and Dashboard Routes With Devise. Feb 7, 2012 • excid3. Something that isn’t necessarily that well documented in Devise, is authenticated routes. Take, for example, most websites that allow you to login. When you visit the root url without being logged in, you get the homepage as normal. When you login however, the root url is now rendering your dashboard... Control Devise Redirects. It makes sense when a user creates an account, especially when an email confirmation is required, that the user is redirected to a welcome page letting them know they need to check their email to confirm registration.
Building Your First Rails Application Views and Controllers
Route name already exists: 'root' This route name has previously been used by the route: root GET / list#latest This name may have been specified by using the :as option or it may have been automatically generated by Rails, either directly from the path or as part of a resource definition. For the latter, you can restrict the resource routes created by using the :only and :except options as how to talk to your teenager book Sending SMS messages using kannel - Rails ___ 16 May 14. rails, kannel, sms. In this tutorial, I will guide you on how to set up, configure and use Kannel to send and recieve messages from a ruby on rails web application.
6.4. rootto => 'welcome#index' - xyzpub.com
Using different Ruby or Rails versions is supported, so you can upgrade a single application to the latest Rails or use the latest Rails for a new application without having … how to set up premiere by nicole easel Rails Routing (root :to => …) Ask Question up vote 40 down vote favorite. 12. I know how to set the routes root of my rails app to a controller and an action. But how to add an id?
How long can it take?
- Can not specify multiple roots in Rails 4 · Issue #10494
- RailsPathsRoot api.rubyonrails.org
- Routing The Odin Project
- How do I change nginx routing on the rails DigitalOcean
How To Set Root Route In Rails
Control Devise Redirects. It makes sense when a user creates an account, especially when an email confirmation is required, that the user is redirected to a welcome page letting them know they need to check their email to confirm registration.
- The Ruby on Rails Tutorial is designed to give you a thorough introduction to web application development, including a basic grounding in Ruby, Rails, HTML & CSS, databases, version control, testing, and deployment—sufficient to launch you on a career as …
- The root route could potentially be extracted out of Rails project and into the HighVoltage routes if the root_page_id is set. A couple of ideas for the Gem:
- Rails will set you up with what seems like a huge amount of stuff for such a tiny command! You've got the entire Rails directory structure now with all the code you …
- In the default config/routes.rb file you will find the following comment quite a long way down: # You can have the root of your site routed with "root" # just remember to delete public/index.html.