How to connect headphones to xbox 360? Yahoo Answers
Yes, but it depends on what you mean by regular. Most plain headphone/mic combos have no built in amplification so sounds are very quiet. Good gaming headsets can use the xboxes usb ports to amplify the signal giving you much better sound.... The xbox 360 controller has a 2.5mm jack but it is used for voice communications only, no game audio. Headsets that carry both game and voice audio require you to plug directly into the TV or the xbox …
Using regular headphones for audio Xbox 360 Message
You can use regular headphones, but I don't think you can use Kinect for chat like that. However, if you have headphones for a cell phone that have an in-line mic, you can use them with the adapter like a regular headset, chat and all.... 21/12/2012 · Xbox 360 - Xbox Live Arcade and Marketplace This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Can you plug regular headphones into the controller?
Are the headphones with Sony written on the sides of them
I am mainly trying to get the same setup as an Xbox 360, where only people talking can be heard through the the headphones and the music and sound effects play through your speakers. I do not know mass effect andromeda how to use consumables on pc Use your own set of favorite earphone and microphone to your Xbox 360 controller with this headset converter adapter.-- Discuss game strategy with your teammates, trash-talk your oppo Discuss game strategy with your teammates, trash-talk your oppo
Headphone Audio Adapter for Xbox 360 amazon.com
12/11/2007 · If it has two 1/8in jacks (one for headphones one for mic) I don't think so. I once looked into it, but I know they had to be split into one, and that is an issue when there is a difference between hearing/microphone how to set up obs with league of lehends i have no idea the quality of those Headphones but i can tell you that even with my 7.1 Surround sound all i need to do is plug in some headphones (the ones that came with my Galaxy S 3) to the volume dongle and i can hear the games just fine.
How long can it take?
Can you use regular headphones and mike for xbox 360?
- No Headphone jack for 360? Xbox Association - GameSpot
- Can i connect xbox 360 bluetooth headset to windows 8.1 by
- Can I use just normal head phones with the Xbox One
- Amazon.com xbox bluetooth headset
How To Use Regular Headphones With Xbox 360
The jackis on the Xbox 360 controller for the headset. However there are some decentwireless headphones for Xbox 360 if you do like the Microsoft branded one included with the console.
- The Xbox 360 headphones are manufactured featuring the latest technology. In fact, they are as a result of a combination of engineering between game designers and sound engineers. Enhanced with audio mixers, the headphones let you adjust the listening levels hence keeping your gaming on par.
- Hello,i wonder if i can connect bluetooth wireless xbox 360 headset to windows 8.1 by using my Wireless Controller Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360 or if not if i can connect it with any other ways.Thanks for your time :)
- i have no idea the quality of those Headphones but i can tell you that even with my 7.1 Surround sound all i need to do is plug in some headphones (the ones that came with my Galaxy S 3) to the volume dongle and i can hear the games just fine.
- 16/02/2011 · I have turtle beach headphones and i love them but i want to sell them and get some better listening headphones (V moda crossfade lp). I was wondering how people use their regular headphones to work in voice chat as well as listen to game audio???