Do Optima car batteries go bad? Yahoo Answers
14/12/2011 · The last optima battery I had was about 10 years ago in a VW bus. Stock engine just to keep the acid from eating the paint. I actually need a good battery to run the pump for the air bags in my truck. I don't care if it's a gel core or not.... 8/02/2014 · Actor: The Prius does use a special battery, its an AGM more like sealed UPS battery than a traditional car battery. Using an inappropriate replacement could cause all kinds of nasty problems, including hydrogen gas venting into the passenger compartment. Back in the day a common mod was change the batter terminals on the vehicle cables so that an appropriately sized optima yellow top …
# 3 Volt 123 Lithium Battery How To Rebuild A Bad Car
Make the Bad Sulfation Go Away! Share Tweet Share Share Pin Copy Link This includes the new sealed “dry batteries”, such as Optima, Odyssey, Exide and Interstate branded AGM-spiral-wound types. Batteries develop sulfation each time they are used (discharged – recharged). If they are overcharged, undercharged or left discharged for just a few days, they will rapidly develop sulfate... 4/01/2014 · FWIW, OptimaJim - an Optima battery representative has chimed in these threads before and clearly stated that you should charge an Optima AGM like a regular wet cell. He stated that is isnt like other AGM's and to charge it like a regular ol' battery is best.
Date of Manufacturing on Optima Batteries
Exide, Johnson Controls, Optima, SRV, and Interstate all make excellent batteries. Optima is the best you can buy but they are pricey. Optima is the best you can buy but they are pricey. Share to: how to stop your dog from digging under the fence 12/08/2010 · Yes, the batteries could be bad, but it is also a possibility that you have a current being drawn that you are not aware of... a bad ground, and stray current, so the battery test is only one part of the issue. 08-11
Is my Optima battery bad???? TractorByNet.com
4/01/2014 · FWIW, OptimaJim - an Optima battery representative has chimed in these threads before and clearly stated that you should charge an Optima AGM like a regular wet cell. He stated that is isnt like other AGM's and to charge it like a regular ol' battery is best. how to tell sex of geese 10/12/2011 · I've used the same red top optima battery from 2004 to 2010 in 3 different vehicles ranging from a 2004 GTO to a 2002 Xterra. let it go with the Xterra and to this day, it is still in performing flawlessly. I have had a blue top in my boat since 2006 and I just put a yellow top in my Montero. I don't expect to have any problems with either.
How long can it take?
Optima battery Jeep Wrangler Forum
- batteries mikefocke2 - Google Sites
- Battery life??? optimaforums.com
- Optima Batteries Reviews Complaints Customer Service
- Optima battery Jeep Wrangler Forum
How To Tell If An Optima Battery Is Bad
SOURCE: 2004 KIA Optima LX timing belt/water pump. The thing is your doing the timing belt the water pump is right their with it . it should cost you much more at all besides the cost of the water pump.
- If it has, turn off the battery charger, and disconnect the battery charger from the "good battery" Remove the good battery and the jumper cables from the Optima battery. Now, connect only the once deeply discharged Optima battery directly to the battery charger.
- Electric Car Batteries Bad Optima Battery Street Car Challenge Electric Car Batteries Bad New Car Batteries 2005 Lesabre, Car Batteries Capacity Of A Typical Car Battery Your car's floor mats are probably filthy, even if you can barely tell. Acquiring it and from the vehicle after walking through dirt, mud, or moisture on the pavement makes it possible for grime and debris to gather in
- How to tell if yours is bad. Lets face it, if you have had the battery in the car for 4 winters and stored the car for longish periods of non use without a battery tender/maintainer and the battery fails to start the car coming out of one of those non-use periods, it's most probable you need a new battery. And, if you allowed the battery to deep discharge several times so it needed to be
- SOURCE: The Kia optima is not getting enough fire to. we are also having a similar probelm email address is firstname.lastname@example.org ~ our experience car stopped starting after battery light has been flickering intermittently.