Swatch and Review LORAC Pro Palette B h a r t i P u r i
I reviewed the Lorac PRO palette yesterday. As promised, here is a look that I have created using some of the shades. Let me say that I achieved this look with great ease.... 5/05/2013†∑ I've been itching to create a post using my new Lorac Pro Palette. I decided to do a look using my favorite colors in the palette. This palette is quickly becoming one of my favorite palettes and I've been using it almost everyday.
The ¬£6.99 Lorac Pro palette dupe from Makeup Revolution
But I did just order the Pro palette last week from Amazon.com, so I can't wait! Someone on here tipped me off to Amazon.com having it, even though Amazon.ca doesn't carry Lorac. It wasn't tooooo expensive either with shipping to BC!... The Lorac pro palette is a much talked about, much hyped, and much loved palette among many beauty bloggers. It is a said to be a must have for any beauty lover and a great palette to suit everybody. Sadly since getting my hands on it in July, I have been decidedly underwhelmed by this palette.
makeupbypapot Review Lorac PRO Palette
LORACís Pro To Go palette comes in the same thin cardboard packaging as the Pro palette and contains 6 eyeshadows, 2 blushes and a bronzer. The palette is about the size of my hand and is folded so that the eyeshadows and the blushes are stacked and folds out so the eyeshadows, blush and bronzer can be viewed together. how to use 88safe.com 1 ¶ After priming my lid with the Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, I used a large fluffy brush and windshield wiper motions to disperse Taupe from the Lorac Pro Palette through my transition area between the crease and the brow bone.
Review Lorac Pro Palette 3 Beauty From Katie
However, when it comes to comparing this Lorac Pro Palette to the popular Urban Decay Naked Palettes (1, 2, 3 & Smoky), to be honest, I was a bit surprised that I actually enjoy using this Lorac Pro more than the UD Naked Palettes. Something about UDís pigmentations that didnít seem to materialize well on my skin. They also feel a bit drying and slightly harder to blend than the how to properly use a gaming mouse But I did just order the Pro palette last week from Amazon.com, so I can't wait! Someone on here tipped me off to Amazon.com having it, even though Amazon.ca doesn't carry Lorac. It wasn't tooooo expensive either with shipping to BC!
How long can it take?
The 25+ best Lorac pro ideas on Pinterest Lorac pro
- Lorac PRO Palette 3 Ulta Beauty
- LORAC PRO Palette 3 Eyeshadow blushbeautybar.com
- Beauty Guide 101 Tutorial Golden Eye ft. Lorac Pro Palette
- LORAC Pro Palette 2 Review and Tutorial It's Judy Time
How To Use Lorac Pro Palette
5/05/2013†∑ I've been itching to create a post using my new Lorac Pro Palette. I decided to do a look using my favorite colors in the palette. This palette is quickly becoming one of my favorite palettes and I've been using it almost everyday.
- The LORAC Pro Palette (CAD$55) is a collection of 16 eyeshadows encased in this slim, rubbery case similar to NARSí packaging. Eight of these eyeshadows are shimmery and the other half are matte.
- I'm actually thinking of getting the lorac pro 1 as well because of this. great neutral eyeshadow palette, and cheaper than other high end brands palette, The packaging is so sleek making it great for travel. pigmented, and easily blendable. I cannot say enough good things about this. JUST GET IT!
- The ?6.99 Lorac Pro palette dupe from Makeup Revolution (and why I'll stop using my Lorac Pro) When compared to the Lorac Pro palette, you can see that it's no coincidence that the shades in the Iconic Pro palette are similar. And then when you swatch them, well it's almost impossible to spot the difference. Nearly every shade is an exact dupe right down to the texture and the way it
- My Comparison of the LORAC PRO, PRO 2 and PRO 3 Palettes September 12, 2016 Katie Marie 32 Comments When I shared my review on the LORAC PRO 3 palette, reader (and fellow blogger) Nicole asked for a comparison of the LORAC PRO palettes.