Surface dictionary definition surface defined
www.EnglishPedia.net English words and Examples of Usage use "superficial" in a sentence This can't be done if the relationships are superficial and shallow.... The skin is superficial to the muscles.anatomically it mean above or opposite of deep.
use superficial in a sentence superficial example
The following sentence might list the superficial attributes of the person, such as being shallow. As students learn to use context clues while reading, comprehension …... surface definition: Surface means relating to the outer or superficial characteristics, or carrying something on land or sea. (adjective) An example of surface is the texture of the top of a table. An example of surface is a person who appears hones... Definitions. surface sur·face. Use surface in a sentence. adjective. Surface means relating to the outer or superficial characteristics, or
Superficial in a sentence Example sentences
72+1 sentence examples: 1. He's my son, in the figurative sense of the word. 2. 'He exploded with rage' shows a figurative use of the verb 'to explode'. 3. He imprisoned her, in a figurative sense. 4. This is about as good as figurative painting gets how to teach a puppy to stop whining Use 'superficial' in a Sentence. The superficial appearances of human beings most often do not reflect or present an accurate representation of our inner appearances. 16 people found this helpful
Sentence for temperament Use temperament in a sentence
Here are 300 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "superficial". Sentences with the word How to use superficial in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word superficial? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples . This could include both structural and superficial changes, such as the wall murals and graffiti. The landscape rolls by with superficial how to use intuition in a sentence Cursory and its synonyms "superficial" and "shallow" all mean "lacking in depth or solidity" - but these words are not used in exactly the same way in all cases. "Cursory," which comes from the Latin verb currere ("to run"), implies speed and stresses a lack of attention to detail.
How long can it take?
Sample sentences for SUPERFICIAL verbalworkout.com
- Superficial in a sentence Example sentences
- Sentence for superficial Use superficial in a sentence
- Superficial definition of superficial by The Free Dictionary
- Superficial Definition of Superficial by Merriam-Webster
How To Use Superficial In A Sentence
Many good sentences from our Website sentencedict.com, hope helps: 1. There's been a lot of conjecture in the papers recently about the royal marriage. 2. What she said was pure conjecture. 3. That was a conjecture, not a fact. 4. It is largely a matter of conjecture. 5. There has been some
- of, relating to, being near, or forming the surface superficial bruising displaying a lack of thoroughness or care a superficial inspection only outwardly apparent rather than genuine or actual the similarity was merely superficial
- Sentences are made up of words. A sentence can be made up of any number of words. He left us. The man in the corner lowered his newspaper. Whenever I see Tammy I worry about how I look. Until to... A sentence can be made up of any number of words.
- A change in attitude concerning the serious risk associated with drug use needs to counteract the superficial view that illicit drugs are mostly taken for fun and may be fully compatible with a normal life, seriously underestimating the problem.
- Here are 300 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "superficial". Sentences with the word How to use superficial in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word superficial? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples . This could include both structural and superficial changes, such as the wall murals and graffiti. The landscape rolls by with superficial